Tips for cleaning painted walls
Now that you have just put a fresh coat of paint on all of your walls, your main concern is keeping them clean and how to clean them easily and effectively. Don’t fret, here are some simple tips for cleaning painted walls.
Cleaning painted walls
- First, you will want to cover your floors with some sort of tarp, newspapers, or towels.
- Use a soft bristled brush to scrub or remove any cob webs.
- Remove any dirt stuck to the walls with a dry sponge.
- Fill a bucket with warm water. (You only need to fill it three-quarters of the way)
- Add a sufficient amount of dish soap to the water as your cleaning bucket.
- Dip a small part of the sponge into the soapy water and spread on the wall. Begin working at the top and go down toward the bottom.
- Wring out the sponge into a sink or empty bucket . You will want to repeat the process depending how dirty your walls are.
- When finished, dry with a terry cloth.
For more wall cleaning tips, check out how to clean painted walls on housecleaningcentral.com.